Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New Rant for today.

I tried going to sleep but I just couldn't get some things out of my head that I had been thinking about, so here it goes for good or for bad you be the judge.

There is a lot of foolishness going on in the world today, but in particlar my own country. And frankly I HAVE HAD ENOUGH! Too many people trying to do to many nutty, crazy things.

I will give you an example the "healthcare overhaul". What our president (for good or for bad) wants to do here is beyond insane. It will lead to socialized medicene and for MOST people thats a bad thing plus if try making health insurance manditory alot of smaller business will end up going under trying to pay for it.Just make people pay for what they use and not what the state mandates they have to use to have insurance and address TORT reform please Mr.President. That will help lower your medical costs a lot right there and stop giving the illegials medical benefits and other things a lot of regular citizens cant even get- think about it. Second is Cap and Trade or Cap and Tax as I like to call it. IS MR.HUSSEIN SERIOUS HERE?? Does he not realize all the thousands of jobs that will be lost not only the unsustainable energy bills people can barely afford as it is. What if you can't afford to go "green" or whatever bs you want to call it? What if you landlord cant afford to? And don't give this crap about subsiddies from the "rich" making it up. Who do you think hires the average joe? It ain't some poor person and arent we just punishing people for their success anyhow?


Those are just a few examples of what I like to call the foolishness that is going on in this country. There are so many more its like the grains of sand in the
dessert.

How about Sotomayor? Wow what a winner we have there, NOT ! You know that it doesn't really matter what I think in the long run of things, either on this or how much I despise our president, because too many people are just yacking and flapping their gums and screaming and hollering and not really saying anything real.
I am sick of it. SICK OF IT ALL. I am sick of liberals calling me names because I oppose Obama and his policies and because I have the guts to stand up for conservative judeo christian values. I am not a racist for not liking Obama in the least bit, nor am I some crazy right-winger nutjob for standing up for the values and beliefs this country was founded on (which by the way does include some christianity).

I am just an american who sick to death of the foolishness and massive selfishness that goes by everyone on both sides of the aisle. I want them to keep it real and stop being the selfish lying bastards that they are most of the time. I will always consider myself a conservative (not a republican) because of the ideals that they represent. They represent a love for country, love for free market. Love for free enterprise, and minimal government interference. Can I get an AMEN to that one because that last one pisses me off the most.

I like Glenn Beck more the death of common sense and our ability to actually see reason and talk like the true thinking adults we are supposed to be. People just so worked up for certain things (rightly or wrongly depends on your perspective I guess)that no one can really say anything without some hot head jumping down there throats and screaming at them your wrong. Maybe they are, but can't you at least discuss it civily with them still?

I got one last beef. The freaking "state run" media as some of us are want to call them. Seriouly when was the last time they ever treated a republican president with the same respect and true sense of awe that they do Mr. Huessin? NEVER, that when. The time we might have ever come close to being able to reason like adults together , was when Reagan was president.

The mainstream media with the exception of FOX is so far left that even I have to say something about it. Its just pathetic and sad. Journelisn, true impartial journelism is just about dead as I knew it growing up. Maybe we should have a funeral for it along with the Common Sense that seems to have died as well. What do you think?

Well, I am going back to bed now. I think I gotten it off my chest for now. I think I make some really good points here people so think about it. Just you and not you and the media.

Peace folks.
I hope Gods light finds you.

No comments:

Post a Comment