Friday, October 9, 2009

Obama- The peace prize? ARE YOU KDDING ME??

I am so stunned and angry I don't even hardly know where to start. Why in the name of all that is holy did HE get a peace prize? What did he do that deserved something like that? All he did was suck up to our enemies and apologize for us (for what I have no idea and dont even mention Iraq) and make us look weak as a nation. OBAMA THE PEACE PRIZE! WTF!!
He spent more kissing behinds of our enemies such as Iran and North Korea,to lesser extent even France. He spent so much time,in fact that it took him months to get around to talking to his general about afganistan, which is pretty important. Where are his priorites and his loyalites for that matter?
PEACE PRIZE? I THINK NOT! He has done NOTHING abroad or at home to encourage peace of anykind. He talks one thing and does another so that makes him a liar too.
Peace price, ughh I am gonna be sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment