Sunday, December 28, 2008

comments regarding saying merry christmas

I personally don't get why people have to say Happy Holidays especially in the retail industry. I know it's politically correct,but I think its a load of crap. I dont get offended by people who put up hanakah things or sing hanakah songs so why must I bow to the pc police and say Happy Holidays? Folks that get offended over stuff like that and other things of that nature really need to get a life ! I am referencing the people that are trying to get every trace of God eradicated from existence even in the traditional sense such as In God we trust on the dollar bill or the 10 commandents at courthouses. Seriously, its not hurting no one to have a reference in some public way to God. If anything it reminds us of our Christian (yes I said it) Christian roots and reminds us of the traditions and beliefs that helped found it. So to the non christians and scrooges who insist on saying Happy Holidays I say but one thing-- BA HUMBUG !
God Bless America and thats my two cents worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment