Thursday, December 18, 2008

obama people vs. non obama people

I just had an interesting and somewhat heated converstation with my highly intelligent daughter. We discussed her objections to my bumperstickers. One ragged on obama for being a tax and spend liberal (which he is) and the other talked about me being in the right wing resistence fighting against all the obamamania that is out there. Now my point was I could have chosen bumperstickers that said SOOOOO much worse and really went to a place I did not want to go. But her point was that I still could have chose better and perhaps she is right. I did try to not pick radical anti obama stuff but still get something that made me point. I will look around for some of the other she pointed out and change my stickers up a bit. I think however in all this is my point. If I have to put up with seeing all this obama stickers everywhere and even some shirts and such, WHY THE HECK CANT I HAVE THE RIGHT TO HAVE MY SAY TOO? Why is it when I speak my mind I get hassled? We are a country that is supppsed to value differing opinions and ways of looking at things. I feel like because of all this obama mania that is out there I have to watch what I say or something could happen to me or my car. THAT IS SO NOT RIGHT! If folks have the right to go yeah for obama and such, then I should have the right to say what I think of him. which isnt always printable lol, however, I do try to edit it for the situiation. You say what you gotta say but dont give me crap for doing the same.

And thats my two cents worth for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment