Sunday, December 28, 2008

The situation over in Gaza

I feel badly for the innocent people caught up in all this madness, I really do. Having said that, however, what Israel is doing is perfectly justified. The Arabs and Palestinians have been bombing the Southern part of Israel for months and they are just supposed to sit back and do nothing? If they don't want to get their butts bombed then maybe they should stop asking for it by bombing Israel. I think the whole thing is ridiculous. I believe its also scriptural. God helped Israel take that land away from the Palestinians a long long time ago and the Palestinians have hated Israel for it ever since. I guess I really don't blame them, but still you lost already, just give it up and let it go. All this bombing and suicide bombings are just pointless and a waste of human life- for both sides.
However unpopular there is my two cents worth on the matter.

2 comments: