Thursday, March 19, 2009

congress and the AIG bonsus

Republicans have criticized Democrats for tacitly allowing AIG to pay the bonuses due to language in a $787 billion economic stimulus bill that became law last month. The law, in effect, allows bonus arrangements at companies receiving taxpayer bailouts as long as the bonuses were in place before Feb. 11.


This blurb was taken from an article I read on yahoo about these AIG bonuses. This is why I am just furious with the democrats. Their outrage just rings hallow with me, because they knew- THEY KNEW and specifically wrote words into the bailout bill that allowed this to happen anyway. Why am I not surprised? So they can take their mockoutrage and stick it where the sun dont shine cause this girl aint buying into it.And thats my two cents worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment