Saturday, March 21, 2009

regarding Natashas' death and the paparazzi

LEAVE THEM ALONE !!! Seriously, I think it's sick that they won't even let this family grieve in private. I know they are celebrities and all, but grief is grief and they have the right to grieve without being assaulted by the media. It's just sick and twisted that they wont leave the family alone. It would be like when I was grieving the loss of my grandfather and I had paparazzi constantly following me around taking my picture. I feel so bad for them. They seemed like they had a good relationship, which for hollywood, is a rare thing and a stable family life. It breaks my heart because I know their kids are my youngest childs age and I cant imagine him going thru that. God bless them and to the press I am gonna say this. Forget about that almighty dollar and actually think about how much you are intruding on their grief. Do the right thing for once would ya? LEAVE EM ALONE AND LET THEM GRIEVE ! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment