Wednesday, March 11, 2009

two cents worth on whether its worth the emotional energy to fight what you cant do anything about

You know I am beginning to wonder lately how worth it is to rail against stuff I can do absolutely nothing about. Not just about political issues, but personals ones as well. If anything life over the last few years has taught me there is so much in life I cant control, things I dislike - sometimes intensly. And that railing against it just wastes prescious emotional energy, energy that is better spent elsewhere and on things I can change. I just wish some of the other people in my life would realize this as well. It makes me sad and fustrated to see them doing the same thing and it is also one of those things I can do little about. There really doesnt seem to be much in life I can control anymore, but I do that the one thing I can control is how I respond to life's challenges and disappointment. In the words of Dora "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming" lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment