Sunday, January 25, 2009

Obama and other things

First rant of the day is on my favorite person.Mr Barrack Hussein OBAMA. That man makes me so MAD I just wanna smack something. The man has NO clue what the h e double l he is doing ! And secondly the things that he is doing are pissing more than few people off (at least those of us with enough sense to realize how bad they are and didn't drink the kool-aide lol) I just want someone to beat some sense into him, although surrounded by a bunch of flaming idiot liberals , I doubt that anything anyone would do to him would make any kind of difference. Peolosi is in my opinion the poster child for why feminists are ugly bitter old women lol.
I am just shocked that Obama (shouldn't be really i guess) is gonna make us pay for abortions around the world. I am pro life and am truly sicked by most abortions, and the thought of having to provide MY MY tax money to fund someone else's abortion anywhere MAKES ME SICK TO MY STOMACH. Oh and the closing of GITMO is another thing entirely. What the H e double l does he think he is doing ?? (besides pandering the many ignorant leftist nut jobs out there ,most of whom are begging for it ) What the heck does he think we are gonna do with these folks? Slap em if they don't cooperate? Or better yet lets release them so they can come back and kill us some more. OBAMA is an A**. You stupid people that actually voted for this A**clown, you better get ready. Cause change is coming and ain't NO ONE gonna like it, not even you.

No comments:

Post a Comment