Saturday, January 17, 2009

Regarding ingurual visit to balitmore-warning some language content

I am sick to death of seeing his ugly A** face plastered everywhere. Its enough to make me gag ! All these people that voted for him are gonna end up being real sorry in the end. I know a lot of folks are enamored with the idea of a black man in the white house, and I think its a great idea too. However, not that black man thank you very much. How about mr steel from my home state of maryland? He is black and a fabulous man with good sound political and moral beliefs. Just anybody but a liberal, tax and spend, nutjob like Mr. Hussein. God help us all. People have no idea the horror they have unleashed on the this country. Bush as much as you might hate him MADE US SAFE. Obama will not only tax us all out of existence but do anything BUT make us safe. He is a pacificts liberal and like most liberals and no balls to do the hard stuff when it comes time to. F**** obama I wish he and every other liberal would just drop off the face of the earth. I know that is wishful thinking, but it sure would do this country a lot of good.

No comments:

Post a Comment