Saturday, January 24, 2009

Well Obama has done it again, sigh

He has got me so hot under the collar than I can see straight. He is now saying its ok for us to help fund abortion in other countries. WTF!!! Seriously? Its bad enough that its done here, but us paying for theirs? Thats NUTS !!!!
I have decided that I am not going to cave like all the rest of them republicians in the house and senate. They are just more concerned about their own political survival than they are in doing the right thing, it seems. Ughhh they make me sick too. I dont like getting called and racist just because I make it VERY plain I have an intense dislike for all liberals even . If was black then I would be called other things racists like. Its just not right, but as usual they are the ones going there, so we need to stand strong against this tidewave of obamamania. Hugs and much love to all my conservative friends out there. God bless America

No comments:

Post a Comment